|LEGO® City 4645 Harbour|
The LEGO® City Harbor is bursting with activity!
It's a busy day down at the LEGO® City Harbor as ships dock and unload their goods! Use the crane to unload the grain from the cargo ship, then drop it onto the conveyor belt and move it into the awaiting truck. The chief officer keeps his dock running smoothly as trucks and ships come and go full of cargo, while a fisherman is busy catching his dinner on the pier!
* Includes 4 minifigures: fisherman, worker, crane driver and chief officer.
* Vehicles include large cargo ship, crane and heavy-duty truck.
* Features conveyor and light tower.
* Accessories include fishing rod, fuel tank, trash bin, pier elements, trolley, a rat and grain.
* Store grain inside the ship's compartments!
* Move the crane to drop grain onto the conveyor belt!
* Turn the conveyor belt to transport the grain onto the truck for transport!
* Measures over 15" (38cm) wide, 9" (22cm) long and 8" (20cm) tall.
* Large cargo ship measures over 16" (40cm) long, 3" (7cm) wide and 5" (12cm) tall.
* Truck measures over 5" (12cm) long and 3" (7cm) tall.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
Item #: 4645
Ages: 6-12 years
Package Size: approx. 58 x 37 x 8 cm
|Country of Manufacture|
|Age||6- 12 Years|
|Package Height (cm)||8.00|
|Package Length (cm)||58.00|
|Package Width (cm)||37.00|
|Previous Price Date||N/A|
ALSO IN THIS BRAND
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
My order arrived and thank you for being so prompt with shipping and keeping me in the loop. Thank you Yogee Toys, you are now my favourite toy
By Athena Bartlett from TAS
Very happy - thank you very much & Merry Christmas
I ordered this item on the Tuesday, paid into account on the Wednesday and received it on the Saturday - as promised before Christmas - in plenty of time!!! Very happy with Yogee - thank you so much, you have already made my daughters Christmas, she just doesn't know it yet. I will definately order from Yogee again. Merry Christmas to all the team and orders coming your way in 2009.
By Shelley from Caboolture, Qld