|UNCLE MILTON Explore It Star Theater 2 - Planetarium (Southern Hemisphere)|
This is a southern hemisphere version of the best selling planetarium worldwide.
Watch as hundreds of stars and constellations are projected on your ceiling and walls. Listen as you are taken on an exciting audio CD tour of the night sky. Control the hand-held Meteor Maker to create streaking comets and meteors overhead. It's like being in a real planetarium!
* Includes CD guided audio tour of the night sky.
* Includes Stellarium astronomy computer software.
* Includes interactive Meteor Maker.
* Built-in compass allows for accurate positioning.
* High intensity halogen bulb for clear projection of stars and constellations.
* Star sphere detaches for use outdoors as a 3-D star finder.
* Easy to set! Project the night sky accurately for anytime – past, preset or future!
Projection wand requires 3 “AAA” batteries (not included). Meteor Maker requires 2 “AAA” batteries (not included).
Ages: 8 years & up
Package Size: approx. 23 x 27.5 x 19 cm
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Age||8- 17 Years|
|Package Height (cm)||23.00|
|Package Length (cm)||27.50|
|Package Width (cm)||19.00|
|Previous Price Date||N/A|
Review by Syl
(Posted on 12/11/12)
Price Value Quality