Win the BARBIE Collector Evening Gown Doll
We are giving away a BARBIE Collector Evening Gown Doll valued at AU$99.90 to the winner. To enter, simply answer the question and fill in your details below.
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in the "Win the BARBIE Collector Evening Gown Doll" (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below. Entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is conducted by Yogee Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 30 126 429 187) Unit 1/79 Station Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia, (Promoter).
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia. It is not open to employees of the Promoter and/or members of their immediate families. By entering the competition you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- The Competition will commence on May 11th 2015 at 12:00 PM AEST and will close on 10th June 2015 at 12:00 PM AEST. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- To enter you must submit an answer to the competition question on the above form
- Winner will be selected according to the creative and literary merit of their response to the question/prompt above. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The declaration of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision. The winners will be announced at the Promoter's website on June 15th at 12:00 PM AEST. The winners will be notified by email.
- One winner will receive 1 x BARBIE Collector Evening Gown Doll valued at AU$99.90. The total prizes being offered are valued at a maximum of AU$99.90. The winner's prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The value of the prize is a suggested retail price and is given in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST. The value of the prize may be subject to variation and the winner will not be entitled to receive from the Promoter compensation for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may provide to the winner another item of equal or greater value.
- The winners must claim their prizes within 14 days following the date of notification, or such longer period as determined by the Promoter at its discretion.
- All entries, and copyright in all entries, will become the property of the Promoter.
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, agents, employees or associated companies will be liable for any loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) or damage unless such liability may not be lawfully excluded in which case their liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- By entering competitions you authorise Yogee.com.au to add you to our newsletter database, where winners are published.