This set includes a frying pan, pot with lid, saucepan, spatula and a mixing spoon.
* Children can make-believe by preparing their meals and creating their own recipes.
* Encourage your child to use the Utensils to enhance creativity and imagination.
* Talk about the names and functions of each utensil which will develop your child's vocabulary and language skills.
* Encourage children to interact and play together. The set will provide hours of fun while developing social skills.
* Add more fun with PlanToys Kitchen Series.
1. Language & Communication
* Including development of an ability to listen to understand what is said and to speak to others.
* The ability to see and understand the use of conversation written language and to write and read.
* Language is a learned code or system of rules that enables children to communicate ideas and express wants and needs.
* Social play are the best mechanisms for progressing through the different social stages.
* Children learn social rules such as give and take reciprocity cooperation and sharing.
* Children also learn to use moral reasoning to develop a mature sense of values.
* To be prepared to function effectively in the adult world.
* Imagination is symbolic representation the use of concepts and images to evoke or represent real-world entities or the use of one set of real-world entities to evoke others (e.g. as when a child uses a banana as a phone in pretend play).
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Age: 3 years & up
Item Size: frying pan approx. 3cm (H) x 21cm (L) x 12.5cm (W) / pot with lid approx. 6cm (H) x 13cm (L) x 13cm (W)