The musical toy stimulates children's spatial perception in relation to melodies sound pitches in addition to practicing motor skills.
1. Physical Development
* Eye-hand coordination.
* Gross motor skill (leg muscle hand muscle-obtained from running
walking and exercising).
* Fine Motor skill.
* Skilled and efficient in walking and balancing.
* Agility and skillful in movement.
2. Logical Thinking
* Reasoning regarding occurrence of sound and structure.
* Ability to think analyze plan and organize.
3. Mathematic Development
* Counting objects numbers and shapes.
* Distance direction proximity.
* Colours matching seriation ordering and size differentiating.
4. Language & Communication
* Intra-inter communication.
* Using product as a mean to tell stories and ask question to stimulate children to speak and give opinions.
* Interaction between parents & child or children themselves (converse 2 ways communication).
* Sign Language and musical language (musical note singing a song to the tune).
Age: 19 months & up
Concertina Size: approx. 20cm x 10cm x 10cm