* A tympanic drum complete with drumstick.
* It develops children's spatial perception and arm muscles as well as auditory nerves.
* The drumstick has a rubber head to soften the sound.
* Holding the drumstick will help develop children's fine motor skill. Hitting the drum will help develop eye-hand coordination auditory skill recognition skill concentration & stress relief.
* Hitting different area on the surface of the drum will create different sounds. Children will be able to differentiate the beats and create their own music per their imagination.
* Hitting the drum is one of the basis for understanding rhythm and cause & effect.
1. Creative Development
* Creative development and imagination.
* Think discover new ways to play can adapt to themselves and others.
2. Language & Communication
* Intra-inter communication.
* Using product as a mean to tell stories and ask question to stimulate children to speak and give opinions.
* Interaction between parents & child or children themselves (converse 2 ways communication).
* Sign Language and musical language (musical note singing a song to the tune).
3. Logical Thinking
* Reasoning regarding occurrence of sound and structure.
* Ability to think analyse plan and organize.
4. Physical Development
* Eye-hand coordination.
* Gross motor skill (leg muscle hand muscle-obtained from running
walking and exercising).
* Fine Motor skill.
* Skilled and efficient in walking and balancing.
* Agility and skillful in movement.
Age: 19 months & up
Drum Size: approx. 8cm (H) x 16cm (Diameter)